Jul 13, 2013

I'm back for the nth time.

Haha. I'm so sorry I keep saying "i'm back and i'm gonna be regular this time". It's been almost 4 months ago since the last time I posted. So okay, here are some quick updates.

I am currently working for an Indian but Australia based guy named Mr. S who I met on Squidoo last year. He's been asking me to write for him since December but was only convinced to write my first post on his wordpress-like site last March 27. Then he also asked me to write on his other site and so I agreed. I'm now an official contributor of:

meowchie.snydle.com
messages.365greetings.com/author/meowchie

Mr. S was very smart on SEO field. He said he was learning about it for more or less 10 years now. Woah. He taught me, I was having hard time at first but now I think I'm on the right track.  I'm hoping to write more since I learned from him that "content is the king".

I stopped writing on Bubblews since payment is a risk there. I'd rather post on snydle. lol

I stopped staying on Fiverr due to massive competition.

Mylot stopped being a get-paid-to-write-site last April.

ExpertsColumn announced of ending the revenue sharing by May.

So obviously, I have 2 sites left for writing and get paid. :')

Today is Saturday, I planned to go to the office by 1 pm but i was so sleepy and so I did slept til 6 pm. I had lots of pending work since ate Zeny was on leave last friday. We played volleyball vs team C and I wasn't in the mood for a game. So when the game started and I've been hearing some negative comments, it broke my heart and I couldn't handle myself.

Ate Burn booked us for a June 20-24 trip next year. Bagag trip season 2 from Cotabato to Manila. We're just not sure yet if we're taking an Ilocos or Boracay trip. Goodluck with that!

I am quite active on my other online sites lately. I needed to be, so I can well promote my snydle posts.

I started March 27, had visits of 40-50 during May, 80-100 for June and July is a luckier month. Since I had 2,800+ visits for my Ramadan post last July 9, now am getting not less than 400 visits daily. That's what Mr S said, that once you get huge traffic from a certain post, your traffic will be better from that day on wards and will never be the same again. I wish to hit 1000 visits daily, VERY SOON!:)

Am planning to have a check up soon, just can't find time this Ramadan month because ate Zen's off is 4:15 and every Friday is her leave of absence. Would try next month then.

Shieg will be attending his friend's wedding on August 24. He might come to see me if he could bring a vehicle. I wish he could, so I could have my pasalubong!:)))

I ordered 2 Sony Xperia Neo V House casings from Ebay- red and gold! I may not have a new phone this year, but at least it's gonna look new soon. Approximately days of delivery would be 15-30 days. Hope it gets sooner. I'd order for my ate's case next time. =)

What else? Ah I'd be back again tomorrow! Promise! :)

I'm honestly back because I'm gonna post my snydle summary for each post in here. Just the first line or paragraph.

God bless everyone!