Jul 14, 2013

As promised, am back & I'm giving you a NAME

Dear Glimpse,

Starting today, I'm gonna call this blog site Glimpse, since I've changed this yesterday from "all about Meow" into "A Glimpse of Meow." This new blog name suits you well, because you're not really defining who I really am, but at least a quick & partial background of me.

Am really back! :) As promised, I'm here for an update about today. Am so proud of myself being here!

It's Sunday today so I printed a baby Moses coloring with the Bible verse Exodus 2:10. Ghia was with me and we arrived at the church at about 9:15am and it was still our Sunday school session. It's the continuation of last Sunday's lesson (Attitudes of the ears in listening to the Word of God).

It was almost 10am and there were still less people, they may have been so busy (I mean busier than me since am not that early too). Ezekiel led the Praise & worship, then after I and the kids proceeded to our classroom. I was glad to see Ading & Chelsea back again for almost a month of being absent. Their mom asked me to give her a list of the Christian Kiddie songs next week.

I had 11 students today excluding toddlers Yuli & JC. We just had a review of Mami Ruth's baby Moses' story. Aira is finally present! She was absent last week because she was sick.

We were able to be home by 11:45 and I soo love our lunch! P*rk with white beans, just so yummy!
I used the PC at 1pm and was able to finish my Pitch Perfect movie review with the quotes, cast, song list and etc. Finally! I shut the PM down at 3pm because my head was aching. I needed rest =)

I asked Papang to buy turon and saging =') At arrived at 2:45 from Renebon but immediately left to pick her newly-sewn uniform. I washed the after-dinner dishes then was able to be here in front of PC by 9pm.

Glad I was able to finishing building links for my Polymer Clay & Pitch Perfect posts, means I don't have pending and could publish a new post tomorrow. As of now, am having  more than 500+ visits daily. :D

I'm kinda sleepy now so I know for sure I couldn't write more at Snydle but I just have to finish printing what my Aunt asked me to do.

I'm so much worried about tomorrow. I'm not feeling comfortable on working especially about what had happened last Friday. What should I tell them if they keep on asking me about my reason of crying? It's something even I couldn't really explain, so why explain then? Let it be..lol

I'm still feeling the pain I was telling you these past few months. I'm worrying too, but God be merciful.

Today is still an awesome day. God has been awesome as always. Thank God & goodnight my dear Glimpse @11:30 ;)